When choosing your Realtor®, credentials, experience and education count!
Lonnie Brings 49 Years of Experience to Your Home Sale or Purchase
Lonnie’s Biography and Awards
- Licensed in June 1973
- Entered Real Estate Profession in July 1973
- Full-Time Sales Professtional Since July 1973
- 1974 – Became Graduate of the Realtors Institute – (G.R.I.)
- 1978 – Became a Charter Member of Certified Residential Specialist Group – (C.R.S)
- March 1990 to June 1996 – Senior Manager and Vice President of William Pitt Real Estate
- 1989 – President Ridgefield Board of Realtors®
- 1991 – “Realtor® of the Year” for the Ridgefield Board of Realtors®
- 1994 – “Manager of the Year” for William Pitt Real Estate
- 1996 – Returned to Sales
- 1997 – Marketing Award from the Connecticut Board of Realtors®
- 1998 to 2009 – Prudential CT Real Estate’s “Chairman Circle” awarded to Top 2% Agents Nationally
- 2009 to Present – Senior Sales Executive for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 2003 to 2009 – Director for the Ridgefield Board of Realtors®
- Co-Author of the book, “How to Make Your Realtor® Get You the Best Deal”, Connecticut Edition
- Co-Author of the book, “Get the Best Deal When Selling Your Home”, Fairfield County Edition
- Instructor for Practices and Principles licensing course for new agents
- Instructor for Ridgefield Adult Ed – “How to Prepare Your Home for the Market”
- Cartus Relocation Certified Agent
- Previews Certified Agent for High-End Properties
- 2017 International Diamond Society Top 10% Coldwell Banker Realty Agents
- 2018 International Diamond Society Top 10% Coldwell Banker Realty Agents
- 2019 International Diamond Society Top 10% Coldwell Banker Realty Agents
- 2020 International Presidents Circle Top 8% Coldwell Banker Realty Agents
- 2021 International Diamond Society Top 10% Coldwell Banker Realty Agents
- 2022 International Diamond Society Top 10% Coldwell Banker Agents
Lonnie in the News!
Lonnie Shapiro in the NEWS!
Celebrating 50 years in Real Estate.
– Ridgefield City Lifestyles
“Enthusiasm. Experience. Integrity. These are just a few descriptors that paint the picture of humbly successful and longtime realtor Lonnie Shapiro, who is celebrating her 50th year as a realtor this year — and is showing no signs of slowing down.”
Read the full article here:
Celebrating 50 Years in Real Estate (citylifestyle.com)
My real estate specialty is working with buyers and sellers in Ridgefield CT, Wilton CT, Bethel CT, Easton CT, Fairfield County CT, Danbury CT, New Fairfield CT, New Canaan CT, Darien CT, Westport CT, Weston CT, Wilton CT.